Senior WordPress Plugin Developer
Looking to work in Fintech, and for a Manchester based business that’s recently been awarded ‘North West Most Exciting Companies?' Then, look no further. We’re disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions across e-Commerce and in-store channels worldwide, using our accredited network of strategic partners to provide businesses of all sizes with a fully integrated omnichannel software solution.
Your Role At
We’re looking to bolster our tech team further with the addition of an experienced WordPress/WooCommerce developer to support our growth targets and to ensure we are setup for success. You’ll be joining at a critical time in the business following our successful investment and expansion into the UAE and Frankfurt.
You’ll have access to a large range of clients within the e-commerce sector and you will be challenged from day 1, working in a fast paced and innovative working environment. You will be working closely with your fellow tech team members and at times, business wide, to bring ideas to life that best contextualize the product solutions developed and delivered to our clients.
Maintaining our existing plugin.
Enhancing the plugin in-line with a structured product roadmap always ensuring appropriate version control.
- Advanced WordPress, WordPress Plugin & WooCommerce development skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in WordPress and Frontend technologies.
- Advanced Custom Forms.
- API integration experience.
- UI/UX understanding.
- Excellent communication skills as you will be required to confidently communicate internally with the team and externally with merchants as needed.
- You must have a positive attitude – Here at Total Processing everyone has a can-do attitude and is willing to always support each other. This way we can ensure we can solve problems together and grow our knowledge base as quick as possible.
Work Experience and Education Guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree (Science Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred).
- Development experience within Fintech will be an advantage but not essential.
- 25 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 duvet day.
- Flexible working after initial onboarding period.
- Newly renovated, eco-friendly offices, right next to Piccadilly Train Station.
- Company events & social hours.
- Choose your tech (MacBook Pro/Windows).
- Contributory Pension scheme (following completion of probationary period).
- 4 x Salary Death in Service policy.
- Training opportunities for personal & professional development.
- Branded TP merch.
- People’s committee once a month.
- Substantial referral scheme.
Ready to Start
Your New Role?
Total Processing is a Fintech Company disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions across e-commerce and in-store channels worldwide. We're using our accredited network of strategic partners to provide businesses of all sizes with a fully integrated omnichannel software solution.
Providing complete global coverage, Total Processing proudly pioneers payment strategy for multinational businesses through access to the world's leading payment gateway and acquiring options, with built-in risk management and data analytics.