Senior Client Onboarding Specialist
Looking to work in Fintech and for a Manchester based business that’s recently been awarded ‘North West Most Exciting Companies?' Then, look no further. We’re disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions across e-Commerce and in-store channels worldwide, using our accredited network of strategic partners to provide businesses of all sizes with a fully integrated omnichannel software solution.
Your Role At Total Processing
Reporting into our Head of Client Onboarding, this role will be central in ensuring we provide a seamless client onboarding experience. Through a disciplined and approach, you will help us to enable an efficient and smooth merchant onboarding journey, whilst guarding against the risks associated with merchant services.
This role would be well suited to someone with experience of onboarding clients in an operational environment and enjoys the opportunity to make an impact in a small but agile team.
What You'll Bring
Manage the end-to-end onboarding process of higher risk and complex clients; reviewing and verifying CDD information and documentation.
Project management, liaising with key stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure the effective and efficient onboarding of new clients.
Risk management; regular updating of CDD, and where needed EDD and performing other ongoing monitoring processes.
Proactively resolving ad hoc queries related to complex aspects of client onboarding and deputizing for the Head of Client Onboarding when required.
Working with our Financial Crime Lead to actively develop, test and implement new or enhanced KYC processes.
Ensuring internal deadlines and SLAs are met for client onboarding; training new and junior members of the team to deliver to a high standard.
- Strong people skills; passionate about clients and providing best in class customer service throughout the onboarding journey.
- Knowledge of onboarding procedures including due diligence and KYC.
- Strong, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills; developed through experience where you have helped onboard new clients.
- Ability to analyze data and have keen attention to detail.
- Passionate about technology; the ability to understand how tech can help to solve problems.
- Experience of working within payments.
- An understanding of the current financial crime/fraud environment.
- 25 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 duvet day.
- Flexible working after initial onboarding period.
- Newly renovated, eco-friendly offices, right next to Piccadilly Train Station.
- Company events & social hours.
- Choose your tech (MacBook Pro/Windows).
- Contributory Pension scheme (following completion of probationary period).
- 4 x Salary Death in Service policy.
- Training opportunities for personal & professional development.
- Branded TP merch.
- People’s committee once a month.
- Substantial referral scheme.
Ready to Start Your New Role?
Total Processing is a Fintech Company disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions across e-commerce and in-store channels worldwide. We're using our accredited network of strategic partners to provide businesses of all sizes with a fully integrated omnichannel software solution.
Providing complete global coverage, Total Processing proudly pioneers payment strategy for multinational businesses through access to the world's leading payment gateway and acquiring options, with built-in risk management and data analytics.