Looking to work in Fintech and for a Manchester based business that’s recently been awarded ‘North West Most Exciting Companies?' Then, look no further. We’re disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions across e-Commerce and in-store channels worldwide, using our accredited network of strategic partners to provide businesses of all sizes with a fully integrated omnichannel software solution.
Your Role At Total Processing
We are looking for a Product Designer to design simple, clear and accessible experiences for our customers.
You’ll have access to a large range of clients within the e-commerce sector and you will be working business wide, to make Total Control market leading.
You’ll be creating and delivering amazing journeys, experiences and prototypes for a full range of products.
You’ll be joining at a critical time in the business following our successful investment and expansion into the UAE and Europe.
What You'll Bring
Proven experience in designing digital interfaces and journeys.
Worked with agile development teams to deliver great software to customers regularly.
Experience with analysing product usage using both quantitative and qualitative methods.
A great attitude for solving problems, building great products, and showing an interest in making customer lives as easy as possible.
A passion for design that is accessible to all users.
Communicating beyond pictures, you can demonstrate your skills with words both spoken and written in UI copy and in longer form explanations to show your working out.
- To Deliver – Work iteratively and collaboratively with Analysts, Product Owners, Engineers and Support to help create the best designs possible.
- Advocate – You will push for the best for the user while raising the design knowledge of the organisation.
- Communicate – Get your design vision understood at a feature through to an overall design principle level.
- Understand – You will have a deep understanding of our users and the problems we need to solve for them.
- Measure – Who is using our products and how and did that new feature we thought would delight our customers really delight them?
- 25 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 duvet day.
- Flexible working after initial onboarding period.
- Newly renovated, eco-friendly offices, right next to Piccadilly Train Station.
- Company events & social hours.
- Choose your tech (MacBook Pro/Windows).
- Contributory Pension scheme (following completion of probationary period).
- 4 x Salary Death in Service policy.
- Training opportunities for personal & professional development.
- Branded TP merch.
- People’s committee once a month.
- Substantial referral scheme.
Ready to Start Your New Role?
Total Processing is a Fintech Company disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions across e-commerce and in-store channels worldwide. We're using our accredited network of strategic partners to provide businesses of all sizes with a fully integrated omnichannel software solution.
Providing complete global coverage, Total Processing proudly pioneers payment strategy for multinational businesses through access to the world's leading payment gateway and acquiring options, with built-in risk management and data analytics.