Payment Specialist- Enterprise Level
Looking to work in Fintech and for a Manchester based business that’s recently been awarded ‘North West Most Exciting Companies?' Then, look no further. We’re disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions across e-Commerce and in-store channels worldwide, using our accredited network of strategic partners to provide businesses of all sizes with a fully integrated omnichannel software solution.
Your Role at Total Processing
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive to join our Payments Specialists team. This role is best suited to someone who has a wealth of knowledge and passion for the payments space and is used to selling at a C-Suite level to the mid to corporate market.
The right candidate will bring their experience in the sector to Total Processing and in return we can offer a robust commission structure amidst our vibrant office culture, working for a company that is successfully disrupting the payments field.
What You'll Bring
To be the main point of contact between potential merchants and Total Processing, managing the relationship of the customer journey from initial conversation to onboarding of the merchant.
Meeting and exceeding sales targets as set by Total Processing and understanding the need to monitor and self-manage KPIs set.
Promotion of company services across personal and professional networks.
Working collaboratively with other team members and company owners in order to successfully close deals.
Pitching to high level C-Suite confidently and regularly.
Pro-actively maintaining your pipeline.
- Strong working knowledge of the payments space (3+ years) with an appetite for further training and growth.
- Existing network of contacts at decision making level across a range of industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft office proficient particularly in excel.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar software.
- Alternative payment method knowledge would be nice to have but not an essential.
- Great at building rapport and relationships.
- 20 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 duvet day.
- Flexible working after initial onboarding period.
- Newly renovated, eco-friendly offices, right next to Piccadilly Train Station.
- Company events & social hours.
- Choose your tech (MacBook Pro/Windows).
- Contributory Pension scheme (following completion of probationary period).
- 4 x Salary Death in Service policy.
- Training opportunities for personal & professional development.
- Branded TP merch.
- People’s committee once a month.
- Substantial referral scheme.
Ready to Start Your New Role?
Total Processing is a Fintech Company disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions across e-commerce and in-store channels worldwide. We're using our accredited network of strategic partners to provide businesses of all sizes with a fully integrated omnichannel software solution.
Providing complete global coverage, Total Processing proudly pioneers payment strategy for multinational businesses through access to the world's leading payment gateway and acquiring options, with built-in risk management and data analytics.