Merchant Support Advisor
Looking to work in Fintech and for a Manchester based business that’s recently been awarded ‘North West Most Exciting Companies’? Then, look no further. We’re disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions across e-Commerce and in-store channels worldwide, using our accredited network of strategic partners to provide businesses of all sizes with a fully integrated omnichannel software solution.
Your Role At
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide support and act as the main point of contact for a diverse client base.
You will be required to liaise with internal teams and third party providers to find solutions to merchant queries, and work within an agile team of Merchant Support Advisors to triage and resolve client requests.
Attending to inbound customer queries (via phone, and email) and providing knowledgeable and timely updates whilst adhering to set SLAs and KPIs.
Identifying client needs and liaising with internal teams – Tech, Sales, Onboarding, and Senior Leadership Teams, as well as third parties, such as acquiring banks and gateway providers in order to reach solutions.
Proactively reaching out to clients to ensure they are happy with the services provided, and offering additional support where needed.
Appropriately identify and escalate potential risks, issues and concerns that are uncovered in the course of investigations and ensure these are resolved in a timely manner, adhering to all agreed standards and protocols.
- Ability to manage customer issues in a competent, patient, and professional manner.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and acquire new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge and best practices.
- Knowledge on how to best serve a broad and ever expanding client base.
- Industry awareness, with the ability to identify market trends, threats and opportunities.
- Appreciation of working within a regulated environment.
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- An understanding of payment gateways and acquiring platforms is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working within Financial Services (Payments, Banking) is desirable but not essential.
- Prior experience working on a customer support/customer service team would be advantageous.
- Experience with Zendesk service desk is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft office proficient.
- Strong interpersonal and rapport building skills.
- High energy and motivation to build relationships with prospective clients.
- 20 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 duvet day.
- Flexible working after initial onboarding period.
- Newly renovated, eco-friendly offices, right next to Piccadilly Train Station.
- Company events & social hours.
- Choose your tech (MacBook Pro/Windows).
- Contributory Pension scheme (following completion of probationary period).
- 4 x Salary Death in Service policy.
- Training opportunities for personal & professional development.
- Branded TP merch.
- People’s committee once a month.
- Substantial referral scheme
Ready to Start Your New Role?
Total Processing is a Fintech Company disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions across e-commerce and in-store channels worldwide. We're using our accredited network of strategic partners to provide businesses of all sizes with a fully integrated omnichannel software solution.
Providing complete global coverage, Total Processing proudly pioneers payment strategy for multinational businesses through access to the world's leading payment gateway and acquiring options, with built-in risk management and data analytics.