Looking to work in Fintech and for a Manchester based business that’s recently been awarded ‘North West Most Exciting Companies?' Then, look no further. We’re disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions across e-Commerce and in-store channels worldwide, using our accredited network of strategic partners to provide businesses of all sizes with a fully integrated omnichannel software solution.
Your Role At
Reporting to the Head of Risk and Compliance, you will be responsible for ensuring the business continues to embed a ‘compliant by design’ approach to its products, processes and systems. This role will focus on both advising the business and monitoring compliance with regulatory requirements as well as internal principles and policies.
The Compliance Manager will be key in ensuring Total Processing continues to meet a range of legal and regulatory requirements, by conducting regular reviews, ensuring both current and future activity complies with regulatory obligations. This role would be well suited to someone with risk or compliance experience within financial services, and who enjoys having greater impact in a more agile, and less traditional, FinTech business.
Working throughout the business to develop our risk-aware culture, whilst providing practical tools to ensure adoption of best practice.
Maintain oversight on high-risk processes throughout the business (safeguarding, AML, payment data security).
Day-to-day management of data protection matters, escalating where appropriate to the DPO.
Respond to routine queries from internal stakeholders on matters which a compliance view or approval is needed.
Represent the Risk and Compliance function on change initiatives, proactively providing support and advice.
Execute planned reviews and testing as defined within the Annual Compliance Plan.
Utilize business partnering skills to maintain regular contact with wider business, to ensure a ‘compliant by design’ approach.
Track and monitor agreed compliance actions due to be completed by other business areas.
- Ability and willingness to proactively identify problems, address them pragmatically and advise on business critical decisions.
- Significant knowledge and experience of regulatory compliance, specifically PSRs, MLRs and Data Protection legislation.
- Understanding and interpretation of regulatory requirements and the implementation of solutions to address these.
- Ability to work without day-to-day supervision and identify and act on any issues which need to be escalated.
- Demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, being able to confidently advise senior stakeholders.
- Be able to adapt to and embrace change within a dynamic business and regulatory environment.
- A minimum of 2 years working within a risk or compliance function at a regulated firm.
Work Experience and Education Guidelines
- Experience of working within Payments, particularly merchant acquirers.
- In depth knowledge of safeguarding arrangements for APIs.
- Professional qualification such as ICA Advanced Certificate or Diploma.
- 25 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 duvet day.
- Flexible working after initial onboarding period.
- Newly renovated, eco-friendly offices, right next to Piccadilly Train Station.
- Company events & social hours.
- Choose your tech (MacBook Pro/Windows).
- Contributory Pension scheme (following completion of probationary period).
- 4 x Salary Death in Service policy.
- Training opportunities for personal & professional development.
- Branded TP merch.
- People’s committee once a month.
- Substantial referral scheme.
Ready to Start
Your New Role?
Total Processing is a Fintech Company disrupting the payments sector through the delivery of custom payment solutions across e-commerce and in-store channels worldwide. We're using our accredited network of strategic partners to provide businesses of all sizes with a fully integrated omnichannel software solution.
Providing complete global coverage, Total Processing proudly pioneers payment strategy for multinational businesses through access to the world's leading payment gateway and acquiring options, with built-in risk management and data analytics