Save time on reporting and take payments faster with our range of card readers for small businesses designed for the countertop, on the go or as part of a larger EPOS package.
- Special low-rate guarantee
- No set-up fee
- 24/7 customer support
Our Card Machine Perks
Card Machines For All Businesses
Take debit and credit card payments from any type of card scheme, including Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android, PayPal, Alipay, American Express, Samsung Pay and more. Our debit and credit card terminals for small businesses come equipped with extensive contactless support. So, whether you're new to taking payments or looking to switch providers, we can help.
Looking To Switch Your Card Payment Processor?
Take card payments with ease by switching to Total Processing. With transparent pricing and simpler fees, we'll deliver on costs when providing your card reader solution. Get in touch to discuss your options today.
Discover Our Range
Check out our range of portable card machines, individually packaged to suit how you work.
The Clover Flex is a sales-ready card reader allowing you to take payments on the go — anywhere — with a tap, swipe or scan.
- Remotely onboard and set up new payment methods such as Apple Pay, Alipay and Android Pay.
- Manage employee permissions, inventory and other business insights quickly with digestible data on hand.
- Stay connected with multi-comm connectivity via wifi, mobile data and cloud-based services.
- Scale-up with the accessories from the Clover hardware range.
The Clover Station is an agile system containing Clover’s most dynamic hardware.
Build your full business suite from a range of supporting payment accessories.
- Print customer receipts, make refunds and support barcode payments to better support loyalty schemes and digital wallets.
- Pair the Clover station with the Clover flex for a full-scale service.
- This countertop terminal will sit neatly on your sales counter. Making it ideal for quick upfront payments at bars, salons and cafes.
The Clover Mini is a small and robust payment system designed to sit neatly at the point of sale.
- Accept major card schemes and popular payment methods with supporting capabilities into additional clover hardware.
- Operate a full business backend whilst taking payments through this agile payments device.
Ingenico Move 5000
The Ingenico Move 5000 is a robust mobile terminal with full wireless connectivity.
- A wide range of built-in business apps.
- Fixed Countertop device available.
- Contactless payment support and built-in barcode scanner.
- Accept more payments with digital wallet readability.
Ingenico Move 3500
The Ingenico Move 3500 is built for taking payments on the go with full wireless connectivity.
- Includes Magstripe and NFC support for contactless payments.
- Support major card schemes as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Standalone Countertop device available.
The Poynt 61B card reader is a multi-functional device designed to deliver premium customer service.
With multi-comm connectivity, manage your business and take payments from the counter — or on the go — with ease.
- Includes a large, full-colour interface.
- Includes merchant and customer-facing touchscreens.
- Integrated receipt printer and barcode scanner for digital wallet readability.
The Poynt P5 is a compact yet robust card reader allowing merchants to take payments on the go.
- Multi-comm connectivity for payments on the go.
- Built-in barcode reader for digital wallet readability.
- Customisable business backend support and app integration.
Transform your card reader into an all-in-one business EPOS (Electronic Point of Sale) management tool.
Reporting and Insights
Payments Made Real
Our mission is to be the most customer-focused payments company in the world.
Great Service & Support
A great company with an excellent client support system. From onboarding to client support I have found them to be quick to respond and efficient in resolving any issues.
Omni Organics Ltd
Ready to accept card payments?
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. A credit and debit card reader is just another name for a card machine. They also go by a number of different names. Including chip & pin card reader, card payment machine and PDQ machine. Regardless of the name, they are simply a device that is used for processing payments from your customers using their credit and debit cards.
Setting up your new countertop or mobile card reader couldn’t be easier. Just follow a few simple steps that our 24/7 UK customer support can walk you through and you are good to go. There is no training needed, making it easy to start accepting and processing payments. In addition, there are no set-up costs with Total Processing
Yes. Every card reader will need some kind of connection functionality to process card payments. Depending on which type of card reader you use, and if you take contactless cards and mobile payments, you might need to be connected to a 3G, 4G, Bluetooth or WiFi connection network to use your card reader.
You will be able to take standard chip and pin payments for all of the main credit cards and debit cards, like Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express. All of these cards will have strong customer authentication safeguards. In addition, your customers will also be able to make contactless payments with payment services such as Apple Pay, Android Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
Any business that takes card payments will also need a merchant account. Merchant accounts are separate from your business bank account and work as a holding area where funds from card payments are checked and approved before being transferred to your bank account. For more information on merchant services, or for help setting up an account, visit our merchant account services page.
It all depends on your business needs. But we’ll make sure to provide a service that costs no more than it should. When it comes to your monthly costs and rental fee, the price will depend on how many card machines you use and how often they are used (as there is a transaction fee every time a card payment is processed). Your card turnover is also a factor. But the higher your turnover, the better your transaction rates are likely to be. If this sounds complicated — don’t worry. Our specialists will explain everything. It won’t cost you a penny to get it all set up. That’s on us. As for the rest, we will get your card payment machines out to you in days, not weeks.