Customise your point of sale solution with a range of card readers available to be used at the countertop, on the go, or as part of a larger EPOS package.Choose your package today.
- No Set-Up Fee
- Flexible Pricing
- 24/7 UK Customer Support
Why Choose Total Processing?
Card Readers To Suit Your Needs
Card readers allow you to take credit and debit card payments from supported card schemes including Visa, Mastercard and countless alternative payment methods. Our card readers come equipped with extensive contactless support, allowing you to take payments through Apple Pay, Android Pay and Alipay. Whether you're brand new to taking payments— or looking to switch providers — get started with Total Processing.
Looking To Switch Your Card Payment Processor?
Take card payments with ease by switching to Total Processing. With transparent pricing and simpler fees, we'll deliver on costs when providing your card reader solution. Get in touch to discuss your options today.
Discover The Range
Our range of credit and debit card readers are individually packaged to suit the way you work.
The Clover Flex is a sales-ready card reader allowing you to take payments on the go — anywhere — with a tap, swipe or scan.
- Remotely onboard and set up new payment methods such as Apple Pay, Alipay and Android Pay.
- Manage employee permissions, inventory and other business insights quickly with digestible data on hand.
- Stay connected with multi-comm connectivity via wifi, mobile data and cloud-based services.
- Scale-up with the accessories from the Clover hardware range.
The Clover Station is an agile system containing Clover’s most dynamic hardware.
Build your full business suite from a range of supporting payment accessories.
- Print customer receipts and support barcode payments to better support loyalty schemes and digital wallets.
- Pair the Clover station with the Clover flex for a full-scale service.
The Clover Mini is a small and robust payment system designed to sit neatly at the point of sale.
- Accept major card schemes and popular payment methods with supporting capabilities into additional clover hardware.
- Operate a full business backend whilst taking payments through this agile payments device.
Ingenico Move 5000
The Ingenico Move 5000 is a robust mobile terminal with full wireless connectivity.
With Contactless payment support and a built-in barcode scanner, accept more payments with digital wallet readability.
- Discover a wide range of built-in business apps.
- Fixed Countertop device available.
Ingenico Move 3500
The Ingenico Move 3500 is built for taking payments on the go with full wireless connectivity.
- Includes Magstripe and NFC support for contactless payments.
- Support major card schemes as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Fixed Countertop device available.
The Poynt 61B card reader is a multi-functional device designed to deliver premium customer service.
With multi-comm connectivity, manage your business and take payments from the counter — or on the go — with ease.
- Includes a large, full-colour interface.
- Includes merchant and customer-facing touch screens.
- Integrated printer and barcode scanner for digital wallet readability.
The Poynt P5 is a compact yet robust card reader allowing merchants to take payments on the go.
- Multi-comm connectivity for payments on the go.
- Built-in barcode reader for digital wallet readability.
- Customisable business backend support and app integration.
Transform your card reader into an all-in-one business management tool.
Reporting and Insights
Payments Made Real
Our mission is to be the most customer-focused payments company in the world.
Great Service & Support
A great company with an excellent client support system. From onboarding to client support I have found them to be quick to respond and efficient in resolving any issues.
Omni Organics Ltd
Ready to start accepting payments?
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, a credit and debit card reader is just another name for a card machine. In fact, card readers can go by a number of different names, including chip & PIN card reader, card payment machine and PDQ machine. Regardless of the name, they are simply a device that is used for processing payments from your customers using their credit and debit cards.
Setting up your new card reader couldn’t be easier. Just follow a few simple steps, that our 24/7 UK customer support can walk you through, and you are good to go. There is no training needed, making it easy to start accepting and processing payments. In addition, there are no set-up costs with Total Processing.
Yes, every card reader will need some kind of connection to process card payments. Depending on which type of card reader you use, you might need to be connected to a 3G, 4G, Bluetooth or wifi network to use your card reader.
You will be able to take standard chip and pin payments for all of the main credit cards and debit cards, like Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express. In addition, your customers will also be able to make contactless payments with Apple Pay, Android Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.
Any business that takes card payments will also need a merchant account. Merchant accounts are separate from your business bank account and work as a holding area where funds from card payments are checked and approved before being transferred to your bank account. For more information on merchant accounts, or for help setting up a merchant account, visit our merchant account services page.